Tuesday 12 May 2015

Lovely Nadia Buari celebrates mum with heart-warming messages (Photos)

No comments :

Nadia Buhari and mum
As several countries mark the Mother’s Day celebration today, May 10, 2015, Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari is celebrating her mum in a special way. The beautiful Ghanaian actress and mum of twins gushed about her mum by sharing pictures of her along side heart warming messages.

Nothing Amazing... Nothing Beautiful...
Nothing Caring...
Nothing Daring...
Nothing Enduring...
Nothing Faithful...
Nothing Greatest...than u mummy!
THANK YOU...For by U, I know how to wake up and make up and take up the challenges that come with motherhood. Even if I lived another life, I would still not have enough time to reward u for all U've done for me..Happy Mother's Day beautiful.. I pledge U my love to love u in all times at all times and through all times!

Nadia Buhari and mum

Nadia Buhari and mum

No comments :

Post a Comment