Friday 30 October 2015

Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl [7 Reasons]

No comments :
calab
Alright, I know what you all are thinking and that’s definitely one of the reasons why you should date a Calabar girl. My last writeup regarding why Yoruba Boys should be top of your list of guys to date got quite a few knocks but I guess people generally agreed they are the best (I’m one anyways!). This time around we’d be examining why you should date a Calabar girl- at least once before you’re out of the dating game and if you’re strong enough, you could wife her. 

By Calabar girl, we mean our Efik, Ibibio, Anang and northern cross riverian sisters. If you’ve been lucky enough like me to roll with any girl from these tribes, you would definitely attest to some of what I’m about to say. If not, well, you’d want to go all out for one at the tail end. Come along and let’s see what makes our Calabar girls tick.

No comments :

Post a Comment